The direction we will take you is uncommon and unfamiliar at the start.
yet, as you explore deeper into it, you will understand more, enjoy more, and find it both easy and inspiring.
Our course is unique and very informative. Instead of focusing on one of the many subjects that can challenge you in any aspect of your work, it dares to explore the source and show how these difficulties can be managed logically. It shows how to recruit the client into taking responsibility to become mentally stronger instead of letting you fix them while they are weak. Thus, it cannot be given as a single discussion on a particular subject. It is a process of engagement and empowerment that requires analytical participation. It does not give you a technique but rather an insight into relating to each client as a capable human being who is only operating out of a state of weakness. It will present evidence-based arguments to show that the weakness can cause the addiction, not just be caused by it. Fixing the weakness can help fix the addiction.
This course will take you on a journey. When you join, you will get a membership that allows you unrestricted access to the site where you can access the guided lessons as a tool to begin your journey. You will, however, be able to continue using the resources to both stimulate and educate yourself in the process of engaging and analyzing clients. You will also have access to our services both as a guide and consultant to assist in a difficult challenge. This will be a complimentary aspect to the course.
Different levels will be offered at different times. This is level 1.
The content is offered as three sub-groups.
- The Analysis READ DESCRIPTION
This is a discourse on how to look behind the behaviour and determine the parameters of what cannot be seen – the feelings, thoughts, capabilities, and limitations of the person. It shows how to look into how the client sees the world and their place in it, what are the visions that drive them and the insecurities that hinder them and generate the defensive behaviours. It also shows how to identify and categorize defensive behaviours.
- Building The Foundation READ DESCRIPTION
This is a discourse on how to engage the client in looking at life objectively. It requires and prepares the counsellor with the ability to place the client at ease while looking at stresses less as impositions that hurt or impede survival and more as challenges that can be used to stimulate and empower. It introduces ways to impart this to the client, first by understanding it themselves, and then displaying it to the clients convincingly. The first level will focus on engaging the counsellor in this understanding. This process of seeing life objectively from an observer state is that of self-actualization.
- Guiding the Application READ DESCRIPTION
This is a discourse on how to engage the client in looking at themselves objectively. It requires and prepares the counsellor with the ability to place the client at ease while looking at, not the faults and failures, but the blanks that need to be filled and how to fill them productively. This gives hope and, with that, the energy and desire to discover self (self-realization). This will also only focus on building the resources within the counsellor as the first level.
The learning objectives of this course are
- To feel competent working with the intelligence of the client and bolstering it through logical guidance and realistic encouragement so they develop and expand a powerful self-realization and self-actualization
- To be comfortable seeing each client, no matter what is the behavior or personality display, primarily as a competent human intelligence for whom the behavior or attitude serves a logical purpose.
- To be able to steadfastly recognize and accept that our job is to discover, and help that person discover the purpose, leading them to both have less destructive options and a reduced dependency on established behaviors meant to serve that purpose.
There are three delivery methods that will be used
- Audiovisual tutorials that both introduce and describe the examinations and arguments.
- Essays, articles and other audiovisual discourses that make the process more palatable, plus the ability to communicate with us to examine an application or a concern.
- Webinars conducted at the end of each section that will allow intelligent discussion – acceptance and challenges – on the broad range of information studied. It will also allow both the examination of direction given in the tutorials and a measure of understanding and impact on participants.
At the completion of the course, you will be invited to continue using the resources you have explored. Should you, for any reason, be unable to complete the course, please inform us and your full tuition will be refunded. Should you choose to discontinue the course after completing one or more section, you will be awarded CEU credits for that which you have completed and a proportional refund will be issued for that which you have rejected.