The direction we will take you is uncommon and unfamiliar at the start.
yet, as you explore deeper into it, you will understand more, enjoy more, and find it both easy and inspiring.
There are two ways to help a person overcome a condition. One is to simplify life, reduce the stresses, lower expectations. The other is to empower the person to function above the stresses, expand the understanding. We aim to emphasize the latter.
There are no registration requirements for this course. If you are in the caring profession, in a leadership position, or a parent, you can benefit from the insights and different or uncommon approach it gives to mental health empowerment. It is offered as a CE credit for those who wish to explore it more fully. We have suggested and have been permitted to provide it in three levels of intensity as the same information can evoke new and more creative applications as you study it more deeply.
Our course is unique and very informative. Instead of focusing on one of the many subjects that can challenge you in any aspect of your work, it dares to explore the source and show how these difficulties can be managed logically. It shows how to recruit the client into taking responsibility to become mentally stronger instead of letting you fix them while they are weak. Thus, it cannot be given as a single discussion on a particular subject. It is a process of engagement and empowerment that requires analytical participation. It does not give you a technique but rather an insight into relating to each client as a capable human being who is only operating out of a state of weakness. It will present evidence-based arguments to show that the weakness can cause the addiction, not just be caused by it. Fixing the weakness can help fix the addiction.
This course will take you on a journey. When you register, you will get unrestricted access to the guided lessons to begin your journey. You will, however, be able to continue using the resources to both stimulate and educate yourself in the process of engaging and analyzing clients.
The content is offered as three modules.
Module 1. The Analysis LOOK WHERE YOU CAN’T SEE
The fears and capabilities of any person are locked within their psyche. No matter how they are displayed as unhealthy behaviours or unstable moods, you still do not know what is going on within the person until that person chooses to reveal them to you. The ability to get the person to let you into their inner sanctum is both a skill and trust. We will explore how to get them.
Module 2. Building The Foundation EXAMINE WHERE NO INSTRUMENT CAN TAKE YOU
Knowing the fears of your client means knowing fears, how they are generated, what evokes them, and how they are affected by the person’s depth of understanding. You have to be able to measure that, but not with a physical instrument. You need the instrument of a great depth of understanding and perspicacity
Module 3. Guiding the Application HEAL WHAT YOU CAN’T TOUCH
You are treating the mind, not only stifling the behaviour. You cannot touch it and no medication can. Chemicals can disconnect it and that is what you are working with. The only person who can touch it is the person him/herself. Therefore, you have to know how to guide the person to heal him/herself.
The learning objectives of this course are
- To feel competent working with the intelligence of the client and bolstering it through logical guidance and realistic encouragement so they develop and expand a powerful self-realization and self-actualization
- To be comfortable seeing each client, no matter what is the behavior or personality display, primarily as a competent human intelligence for whom the behavior or attitude serves a logical purpose.
- To be able to steadfastly recognize and accept that our job is to discover, and help that person discover the purpose, leading them to both have less destructive options and a reduced dependency on established behaviors meant to serve that purpose.
Three delivery methods are used
- Audiovisual tutorials that both introduce and describe the examinations and arguments.
- Essays, articles and other audiovisual discourses that make the process more palatable, plus the ability to communicate with us to examine an application or a concern.
- Webinars conducted at the end of each section that will allow intelligent discussion – acceptance and challenges – on the broad range of information studied. It will also allow both the examination of direction given in the tutorials and a measure of understanding and impact on participants.
This course has been approved for 25 hours CE credits by: